What do we expect from applicants?
- Academic qualification in economics, law, mathematics, auditing or insurance
- Above average commercial and communication skills
- Initial work experience in the insurance sector
- Excellent command of English and at least one South or South-East Asian language (e.g. Hindi, Tamil, Mandarin, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian)
- Ability to work very independently yet with team spirit
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
The ‘New Economic Policy and Interethnic Relations in Malaysia’ prescribes that at least 30 percent of all vacancies are reserved for Bumiputera (native Malays). Such applicants may therefore be preferred.
Otherwise the entire Hannover Re Group is an equal opportunities employer. We concentrate solely, with the exception stated above, on competence and qualification in the application and promotion of employees.
Information for Hiring Institutions
For references of employees, you may:
- Call us at 03-2687 3600 and ask for the Human Resources Department; and/or
- Email us at HRMalBRemail@example.com.
Please provide us with your name, contact details, the details of the employee concerned and other relevant information in order for us to prepare the references.