The Mathematics Graduate Trainee Programme Life & Health Reinsurance is all about accident reinsurance. Employees in this field deal with worldwide life and health reinsurance. This business segment is covered by our department for Life & Health Reinsurance. The business field of accident reinsurance is growing disproportionately, giving you ever greater chances of proving your talent.
Depending on what job you are aiming for and what jobs are available in our company, this graduate trainee programme lasts from 12 to 18 months. Each training block takes from 2 to 4 months. One part of the graduate trainee programme takes you to one of our international locations.
- Very good degree in (business) mathematics
- Study majors in, for example, stochastics, financial and/or insurance mathematics
- Initial work experience in financial services
- Ideally experience abroad
- Business fluent in German and English
- Preferably good command of another language
- Interest in working with international customers
- Willingness to work in an international team and to travel
By the way: as part of our Mathematics Graduate Trainee Programme we help you to qualify as an actuary, DAV (qualification off the job).
Vacant graduate trainee opportunities are advertised on our job portal. You are also welcome to send a speculative application. In either case, please submit your application via our applicants’ portal.