Our Mathematics Graduate Trainee Programme Life & Health Reinsurance allows you to join our team dealing with worldwide Life & Health Reinsurance. As a “Life & Health” graduate trainee you go through training visits in our market and service departments, where you get to know the full range of our life and health business. This gives you the chance to see where your aptitude lies and if you prefer to work, for example, with internal or external customers. While doing this, you very quickly establish a company-wide network. The business field of life and health reinsurance is growing disproportionately, giving you ever greater chances of proving your talent.
Depending on what job you are aiming for and what jobs are available in our company, this graduate trainee programme lasts 18 months. Each training block takes from 2 to 4 months. One part of the graduate trainee programme takes you to one of our international locations.
- Very good degree in (business) mathematics
- Study majors in, for example, stochastics, financial and/or insurance mathematics
- Initial work experience in financial services
- Ideally experience abroad
- Business fluent in German and English
- Preferably good command of another language
- Interest in working with international customers
- Willingness to work in an international team and to travel