During the 18-month trainee programme you will experience first-hand a range of IT departments at Hannover Re and also learn about the business of reinsurance. Each period of training lasts between two and four months.
Your first stop will be in our IT unit for Enterprise Architecture: not only will you get to know the information, software and technology architecture of a highly complex IT landscape used around the world, you will also learn to appreciate their value for our business partners. We will draw up the planning for your other training visits jointly with you. A period of training on the underwriting side, our core business, is obligatory – as is a stay of up to three months at one of our international locations.
- Master's degree, preferably in (business) IT or mathematics with a minor in computer science, or an equivalent academic background.
- Ideally, initial experience in the field of IT architectures and/or architecture management
- International experience gained through internships, study or employment
- Proficient user skills in German and English (at least level C2)
- Interest in innovative developments and, on a general level, in technological and economic correlations
- Willingness to work as part of a team with colleagues of many different nationalities