The branch underwriters are experienced and can quote and underwrite all classes of proportional and non-proportional P&C treaties. This enables us to negotiate and lead programs with significant shares. Our global expertise ensures highest standards when developing individual solutions.
Furthermore, our team in Shanghai is the first contact to the market for all other products and services of the Hannover Re Group. As regards specialty classes, the branch actively supports the line underwriters in their marketing and coordinates joint activities.
- Lead market for the underwriting of all traditional property and liability lines including motor business
- Support of special lines underwriting including agriculture, credit and surety, structured reinsurance, marine and aviation
- Very strong financial ratings affirmed by S&P and A.M. Best
- Client support through significant capacity allocation
Our facultative operation utilizes home office guidelines and strategies and has been authorised the highest underwriting authority within the group for many lines of business.
We continue to be at the forefront of the facultative reinsurance market in China and to lead selected lines of business. We have successfully built up a balanced and profitable portfolio while applying strict natural hazard exposure aggregate management. Our guiding principle is to provide expert, flexible and timely solutions by meeting the risk requirement of both primary insurance companies and brokers.
- Lead reinsurer providing survey and risk management recommendations
- Quoting market with significant industrial insurance experience
- Specialised in subway construction, power generation, and the semiconductor industry
- Worldwide underwriting experience also for Chinese overseas projects
- Seminars and training for our clients
- Direct channel to our core clients
- Personal Accident
- Public Liability
- Product Liability
- Recall Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Medical Malpractice and Clinical Trial
- Onshore and Offshore
- Specie & Fine Art
- Motor (Short tail)
- Sports & Entertainment
- Personal Accident