Hannover Re established the regional Malaysian Branch in 1995 and with a presence of more than three decades servicing the region, we are recognised today as one of the leading providers of capacity and innovative reinsurance solutions in Asia.
Hannover Re Malaysia’s objective is to meet the current and future needs of our clients through P&C reinsurance solutions and services in order to remain relevant as a partner beyond risk sharing. Let’s team up to create opportunities.
We are active throughout Asia in Treaty and Facultative P&C business and service the Singaporean market place.
The Business Departments comprise of:
- Treaty Property & Casualty Department
- Facultative Property & Casualty Department
- Life & Health Department
The Service Departments comprise of:
- Finance & Accounts and Claims Department
- Common Services IT Department
- Risk Management / Compliance Department