Hannover Re considers the Australasian region to be of high strategic importance for the Hannover Re Group. We offer support for all lines of business on the P&C side to our clients.
Treaty Property and Casualty as the largest source of income is core to the operation and we are a long-term partner to most of our clients.
The Sydney based treaty team holds broad underwriting authorities and benefits from the full global expertise of the group.
The regular exchange of know-how and expertise is facilitated through close cooperation and active travelling with the different teams in Hannover.
We have become one of the leading Facultative Markets in Australasia by focusing on quick response times due to our locally empowered underwriters.
Reinsurance Service process functions including claims management are all performed locally.
- One stop shop for all non-life reinsurance solutions
- Direct access to responsible underwriters
- Significant capacities and product solutions for all lines of business
- Fast response times granted by the efficient Hannover Re infrastructure
- Good command of local regulative environment
- Experienced and empowered underwriters who are able to take decisions
- Local and global expertise available to our clients
- Excellent local claims services and swift claims paying ability
- Local and international group expertise at the disposal of our Australasian clients
- Proven track record and commitment to the Australasian market place for almost 30 years
- Strong credit ratings being AA- (S+P) and A+ (AM Best)
- Efficient non-life group coordination to our business partners