As an intern you don’t have to make coffee or copies for hours on end. Instead, you get to work on tasks which are meaningful for you and us.
We are a member of the karriere.de Initiative Fair Company whose goal it is to treat interns fairly. There are five basic rules which we have committed to:
- We do not replace full-time jobs with interns.
- We don’t talk applicants for a full-time job into doing an internship.
- We don’t lure interns with the vague promise of a full-time job.
- We mainly offer internships as vocational orientation.
- We give our interns appropriate payment.
Prerequisites for an internship
- Well-advanced in a relevant degree
- Successful completion of the first semester
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Independent and flexible worker
- Good command of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Any other skills that are necessary are listed in the job ad in our job portal.
Areas of activity
If you want to do an internship abroad, please contact our foreign branches directly via email. They will let you know if internships are possible and you can then apply.
Internships at Hannover Re last between nine weeks and six months. Each job posting in the job portal states the duration of each internship.
Basically, we pay interns at least 725, - Euro monthly. Since we cannot offer any accommodation, interns from outside Hannover receive an additional 100, - Euro as compensation. For internships lasting three months or longer we paid the minimum wage. This also applies to compulsory internships. p>