Our Mathematics Graduate Trainee Programme Property & Casualty Reinsurance allows you to start as a graduate trainee in the fields which deal with risk management, price calculation of our insurance products or the development of innovative reinsurance solutions.
As a ‘Property & Casualty’ graduate trainee you go through training visits in the departments Group Risk Management, Quotations, Advanced Solutions and Insurance-Linked Securities. This gives you the chance to see where your aptitude lies and if you prefer to work, for example, with internal or external customers. While doing this, you very quickly establish a company-wide network.
Depending on what job you are aiming for and what vacancies the company has, this graduate trainee programme lasts 18 months. Each training block lasts between 2 and 4 months, and one of them takes place in one of our international offices.
- Very good degree in (business-) mathematics
- Study majors in, for example, stochastics, financial and/or insurance mathematics
- Initial practical experience in financial services advantageous
- Ideally experience abroad
- Business fluent in German and English
- Preferably good command of another language