During the 18 months Graduate Trainee Programme Reinsurance you go through various training blocks in the departments of Hannover Re and learn the reinsurance business from scratch. Each stay in a department lasts between 2 and 4 months. In your first block you will usually only deal with internal customers. That gives you the opportunity to get a good company overview. We will then plan your future training visits together. They generally focus on underwriting. A stay in Finance & Accounting is compulsory. You will also be given the opportunity to do a block in one of our international locations (up to 3 months).
- Very good degree in economics, law or cultural studies
- Initial work experience in financial services (vocational training or internship)
- Working experience abroad, e.g. as an intern or apprenticeship
- Business fluent in German and English
- Good command of another language
- Interest in working with international customers
- Willingness to work in an international team and to travel